Halloween party ideas 2015

By Oliver Intoate, for Inpui.com

Johan 16:8-11. When Pilate heard this, he was even more afraid, 9. and he went back inside the palace. “Where do you come from?” he asked Jesus, but Jesus gave him no answer. 10. “Do you refuse to speak to me?” Pilate said. “Don’t you realize I have power either to free you or to crucify you?” 11. Jesus answered, “You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin.”

Here, Our Lord Jesus clearly declared that “You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above." What we often fail to see in times of turmoil and chronic illness is God's will and His plan in our life. Some of you might have watched the movie "The exorcism of Emily Rose". The Pastor was in trial for practicing exorcism on Emily Rose instead of Psycho-therapy/proper medical treatment.

Emily was a very brilliant student who was committed to the service of Christ, it is hard to believe how God could consent to such her demonic-possessed life. Yet, in Emily's letter which she wrote the night before she died, we find the purpose of God in that pure and innocent & beautiful women of God. Why did God allow Emily to be possessed is everyone questions, her letter is as follow:

“Last night, Father Moore tried to caste six demons from my body. They refused to go, after the attempted exorcism. I was taken to my room and I felt into a deep sleep. I woke up few hours later on hearing a voice calling out my name. Again I heard a voice calling my name, it was the blessed Holy Mother and when I looked at her, she smiled at me and said ‘Emily! Heaven is not blind to your pain.’ I asked the Blessed Mother,’ why do I suffer like this!? Why did the demons not leave me till dates?’ She said “I am sorry, Emily. The demons are going to stay where they are! You can come with me in peace free of your bodily form or you can choose to continue this…!! You will suffer greatly, but through you many people will come to see the realm of the spirit is real, the CHOICE is yours…” Then Emily chose to stay…

In the end Good will Triumph over Evil, through my experience people will know the demons are real and that God is real. People say that God is death, but how can they think that if I show them the Devil? As Emily predicted, her story has affected many people. Emily’s gravesite has become unofficial Holy Shrine which continues to draw visitors from all over the world.

In this way we often fail to see God’s plan in our life when we are in pain and being tortured with chronic diseases. God knows people who love and is willing to be used in anyway. It is obligatory on our side to see God’s plan in our life as our Lord Jesus did “You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above" To save many other souls, just one life is not enough. After all, the greatness of the reward He prepared for His children is something that we can’t fathom. Dear Lord I don’t mind anything, if only I can please you it is enough for me.

Post a Comment

  1. Keep it Oliver! I think you have great potential. Nice sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks @Hnem... this is how the ministry through which we were involved was like. We called it Songam Writing meaning Writing Straight form the heart... God bless....

    ReplyDelete

Comments not related to the news or article may be deleted.

Powered by Blogger.