Halloween party ideas 2015

Even if i didn't die as a martyr, I'll die as 'Hmar'tar.
Rev T. Sungte (First Hmar missionary to Bhutan)

Gospel songs to me are about the mansion in the sky, and washed in the blood of Christ's crimson blood, songs that are filled with biblical wording that's no longer understood by a lot of people.
Larry Norman

HAG Records, is a company that I've owned. I've had a couple of gospel releases on it. We developed a pretty good distribution setup there and we do have something to use in case they don't want to sign us.
Merle Haggard

He was an innovator, an experimenter, a missionary in bringing the gospel of good cooking to the home table.
Craig Claiborne

I always loved Sam Cooke, because he seemed very versatile. He sang gospel, soul, blues, pop music.
Aaron Neville

I always sang in church always was in a gospel choir and directed choirs and always performed, but I never thought of it as a powerful thing.
Charles King

I had been raised on country and western in Missouri. But gospel was great.
Steve Cropper

I had been stockpiling Gospel songs for other artists, and had planned to submit them to Gospel artists.
Smokey Robinson

I have to believe that people can change, otherwise I deny the Gospel, and I will not do that.
Randall Terry

I listen to jazz and gospel... yeah that's basically what I listen to.
Anwar Robinson

I love good rock'n'roll, blues and jazz, gospel, and a little reggae.
Jerry Hall

I then wrought at my trade as a tailor; carefully attended meetings for worship and discipline; and found an enlargement of gospel love in my mind, and therein a concern to visit Friends in some of the back settlements of Pennsylvania and Virginia.
John Woolman

I think she has more gospel style than I do. I think I'm more, umm, you know mainstream I guess. I don't know if we split the vote. That could be possible but I don't think we are the same at all.
LaToya London

I think that one of Elvis' charms was that he could sing almost any kind of music. I am sure that in his heart, which I don't know what was there, but just from his singing I could feel that he was very partial to gospel music.
Patti Page

I wanna show that gospel, country, blues, rhythm and blues, jazz, rock 'n' roll are all just really one thing. Those are the American music and that is the American culture.
Etta James

I was born in Alabama and my first live music experiences were in church. Every Sunday we watched regional gospel groups on television singing their hearts out.
Tommy Shaw

I went back and researched the history of gospel; where it came from, slavery times, communicating with each other without their master knowing what they are saying, and that gospel artists view themselves differently.
Boris Kodjoe

I would like to involve myself in some black music. I would like to do some blues and some gospel music. I want to try stuff from other genres and try to widen my musical base.
Greg Lake

I would think, to me, growing up in the south, growing up with all the gospel music, singing in the church and having that rhythm and blues - the blues background was my big inspiration.
Jackie DeShannon

I'm associated with gospel music in the minds of millions of people.
Pat Boone

Post a Comment

Comments not related to the news or article may be deleted.

Powered by Blogger.